The best material for the best bumpers.
The bumper is a fundamental part in a car for several reasons. The first one is that it is the first passive safety element of a vehicle, that is, it is in most cases the first one that in case of an accident comes into contact with the body against which it collides.
Therefore, it is very important that the bumper of the car strictly complies with the requirements that maintain the resistance and flexibility properties equivalent to those of the original part. In addition to safety, the use of adequate raw material is also key to preventing the breakage of fixing components and to prevent premature aging due to low temperatures or solar aging.
Finally, an inappropriate material may result in a color different from that of the original bumper when it is a piece without primer, and can also have traces of mold release silicones that hinder the Primer adhesion and subsequent finishing paint. It is, in short, inconveniences whose More obvious consequences are lower customer satisfaction and a greater workload for the workshop, which sees notably reduced the profitability of your repairs.
For all these reasons, for the manufacture of our bumpers we use a variety of polypropylene developed specifically for this type of applications.
Thanks to this, we pass all the tests performed for certification of our products These tests are quality assurance for the sheet metal and paint workshop, which is ensured with the Bumper Loma Plast a high satisfaction of its customers in the medium and long term.
In Loma Plast we want the pieces we produce to be of excellent quality.
The mold design determines the following aspects:
• Parts supplied under the same reference.
• Interconnection with other vehicle components.
• Appearance of the assembled piece.
• Assembly time.
Thanks to our design and production of high quality molds we avoid the following problems from the beginning:
• Adaptability and appearance: assembly and excessive times.
• Gaps too large or too small
• Incorrect alignment with the rest of the vehicle components
• Distorted style lines.
The result of the injection is determined by the quality of the tooling and the transformation process itself. In the case of tooling, everything related to the mold has an influence on the finish of the piece, from the steels used to its mechanical design, through the adjustment, polishing, standardized ...
As far as the transformation is concerned, the cleanliness of the spindle, the temperature of the material, the production cycle, the compaction, etc., are factors that we control directly to determine the final appearance of the piece. The technical department of Loma Plast supervises both the construction of the tools and the subsequent transformation of the parts, and our suppliers are selected and trained by our own technicians in order to guarantee the highest production quality.
With the injected molds of Loma Plast the following problems can be avoided:
Due to mold design
• Sliding marks (small and un minted molds)
• Incorrect partition lines (mold incorrectly adjusted).
Burrs and clogged holes (steels too soft).
Due to the transformation: The excessive reduction of the compaction time to improve the production cycle and reduce the consumption of raw material can cause:
• Rechupes (especially at the ends)s
• Lack of material in weak areas
• Weight less than the original part.
The Directorate of Loma Hermosa Plast S.A. , dedicated to the manufacture of
automotive plastic bumpers ensures your commitment to the
quality which is understood and applied by its members, this
documented, controlled and based on the principle of
develop and maintain robust processes aligned to the following international objectives:
• To be recognized for the quality of its processes and the agility of its services focused on the complete satisfaction of its customers.
• Protect our Clients in a timely manner by providing quality assured products.
• Advise on the needs of customers.
• Search and development of cutting-edge technologies aimed at manufacturing processes that guarantee product quality manufactured.
• Increase the personal and technical level of the people providing permanent training, seeking excellence through commitment and participation of all our staff.
• Promote the continuous improvement of our processes and relationships with the suppliers aiming at the satisfaction of our customers.
• Maintain a Management System according to the requirements of the current ISO 9001 standard.
• Protect the Environment, disposing and sending waste We generate to authorized treatment sites.
• Contribute to the protection of the environment by reusing in the productive process the waste produced.
• Keep company members informed about the policy quality implemented, review and modify according to the needs